[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies and hot and spicey musings

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies and hot and spicey musings
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 23:59:56 +0000
* On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 11:52:23PM +0000, Walt Wayman said:

> stuff to the cart.  I haven't tried it yet, but one thing has me very
> curious: what the hell is that rattling around in the bottles?  A marble?
> And why?

Aah,  the technical term is a "widget",   basically whenever you open the
bottle it releases the gas into the mix.  Allegedly it makes it taste
fresher, but personally I much prefer the standard Guinness bottled stout
(without widget).  But then again, I'm choosy about my beer.

> I may have to drink a couple of my MGDs in order to work up the nerve to
> open one.

*grin*

Good luck. ;)

paddy.

--
      o  OOOOooO(    "Computers are useless, they only give you    )Oo.
    .o0o.oOOo.o(             answers" -- Pablo Picasso              )Oo.