[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies and hot and spicey musings

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies and hot and spicey musings
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 20:39:00 -0800 (PST)
I haven't had any mood-altering beverages grace my lips in
several years, but I must admit that the most pleasurable beer
I've ever had was Guinness served at Johnnie Fox's in
Glencullen, just outside Dublin.

http://www.jfp.ie/

That stuff surely didn't come from a bottle or can and no widget
was necessary.

Oh, the food there was outstanding too.  I've had the smoked
salmon pate, mediterranean seafood cocktail, escargot (assisted
by the Guinness), and the mountain chowder, wild irish smoked
salmon.  The chowder was a bit salty one time, but off the chart
good.  For the main course, I'm a fan of the Hungry Fisherman's
Platter.  Wow.  You definitely will not leave that place hungry.

Oh, back to the Guinness, I think that Walt needs to go
experience REAL Guinness as served with fine irish hospitality.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com