[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies and hot and spicey musings

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies and hot and spicey musings
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 18:29:25 +1100
> Jim Brokaw wrote:
> First the chili (or chile) thread, now on to the beer...
> damm, I'm getting hungry and thirsty!

I'm thinking of chucking some chilli into a alcohlic ginger
beer I'm homebrewing, just for the hell of it (I wonder if
it'll kill the brew? Won't know until I try!).

I'll take a photo of the resultant "family get-together"
Christmas enjoyment if it turns out...possibly even with the
prodigal Oly C5050z which may be returning to the fold (and
I've *really* missed that camera). My brother, who received
it from me last year as a gift, has decided he doesn't like
its complexity. Hey, more for me! (which may count doubly for
the beer).

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz