[OM] Re: UPS update

Subject: [OM] Re: UPS update
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 07:34:39 -0700
I find USPS to be better than both UPS and FedEx.  I've stopped even
counting the times a neighbor has brought over one of my packages that
UPS delivered to their house by mistake.  I even put big numbers on the
house, lighted them, painted numbers on the curb and put out a sign with
our name on it.  All to no avail.  Our postman thinks it's hilarious.
Everything now via USPS if at all possible.

Bruce

ic.cfm?key=tntntxJSmith1