[OM] Re: UPS update

Subject: [OM] Re: UPS update
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 12:08:57 -0800
I used to pick up registered mail for my office at the local PO which
got me inside the back door. Considering the draconion management it
is no wonder "going postal" has entered the vocabulary. Two way
mirrors, hidden cameras for constant obervation. My guy is a sourpuss
too. I think they learn that the less interaction there is the less
reason for a complaint that will run them through the management
wringer.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA