[OM] Re: eBay # 7570598098 Tamron 80-200MM BIN $249

Subject: [OM] Re: eBay # 7570598098 Tamron 80-200MM BIN $249
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 22:12:53 -0000
Not really, you just have to watch the list carefully!  It came up three
weeks ago in this thread (this is Mike's message which kicked it off:

>Subject: [OM] OLYMPUS TAMRON SP 80-200mm F2.8 LD

>Item number: 7560935680

>First successful e-snipe! No major deal though price seemed fair. I hope
>the lens arrives OK. There is another still available with the item #
>above. The seller has 2 and will send both for inspection if need be. One
>is cosmetically better though has dust or FUNGUS on 1 element (seems very
>overpriced for that to me), the other has some superficial wear though
clean
>glass. Now I really, really NEED a 50 mm 1.4 with high sn. Mike

I know of two list members who would not have any further dealings with the
seller in question (whether as buyer or seller) in any of his multiple
personae.  If you can't find the rest of the thread, take it off-list.

--
Piers