[OM] Re: E-1 now racing cars

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 now racing cars
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 06:09:00 -0800 (PST)
Wow, that's very interesting.  Where did you race them?
  One of the highlights of my childhood when it comes to cars was to go and see
the Rally Championship when it passed through my country.  My favorite was
Renault Alpine A110, which later got replaced by Lancia Stratos, another
Italian car with awesome sound...
  Boris