[OM] Re: [OM]chililie(wasunderwater housing

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]chililie(wasunderwater housing
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 06:26:04 -0800 (PST)
Nah...you don't want this product for older vehicles.  You'll never prep it
right and then it will peel even when you go through the carwash...
  This is more appropriate for older vehicles:
http://www.por15.com/
  Look at this:
  http://www.por15.com/product.asp?productid=6
  This product has great reputation and it is very easy to apply.  I was going
to have my axles painted with it before the winter, but did not get to it on
time...
  Boris

Yahoo! Shopping