[OM] Re: UPS update/ well maybe the subject has changed now

Subject: [OM] Re: UPS update/ well maybe the subject has changed now
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 07:03:29 -0800 (PST)
In ancient times in BG, the machos proved themselves by killing bears.Most of
them were eaten alive, but the ones that survived, did it like this:
  They would wrap their arm up to the shoulder with thick dry ox leather and
hold a big knife in the right hand, hidden behind their backs of course.
  The trick was to have the bear stand on their rear legs and shove the fist in
their mouths.  Allegedly, the bear concentrate its attention on tearing the
leather while the macho pokes it with the knife until it dies.  We don't have
bears as big as grizzly, but they are still very powerful.  A shepard once told
me that a bear once made a hole in the roof of the barn where his sheep slept.
Went inside, picked a sheep and came out from the hole it made with it on its
back.  The ceiling was about a little over 10ft/3m high...
  BTW, what's the trick shooting with pistol?  I always win the thanksgiving
turkey in the rifle category, but when I entered the pistol competition one
year, I finished dead last.
  Boris

Yahoo! Shopping