[OM] Re: UPS update/ well maybe the subject has changed now

Subject: [OM] Re: UPS update/ well maybe the subject has changed now
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 16:26:02 +0000
Same trick as gets you to Carnegie Hall: practice, practice, practice.

I shot competitively for several years some time ago and would typically go
through 50,000 rounds a year, sometimes more.  And you think photography gets
expensive!  If nothing else, it taught me how to handhold a camera without
shaking.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from