[OM] Re: Weird problem on my OM1n

Subject: [OM] Re: Weird problem on my OM1n
From: Komtanoo Pinpimai <romerun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 09:41:53 -0600
>What film are you using?

>To be honest, they all look over-exposed to me. The effect is just more
>catastrophic in sunny conditions. Have you got a light meter you can
>test it against.

it's a agfa revue iso100 slide film, developped with c-41, so it's
usually over, but not too over like those (sunny) pics. (all my slides
taken with compact cameras, developped with the same process, same
lab, never have any problem with high exposure, so I suspect the OM).

After scanning through all pictures taken with this camera with
various films, negative, positive(xprocess), it's seems like its
behavior is unpredictable. Pics of most negative film rolls are okay,
some positives even in the bright sun are great, only a few rolls of
positive in bright sun are very over like this. Very weird.

I'll try the methods you guys suggested.
thank you
-kem