[OM] Re: Weird problem on my OM1n

Subject: [OM] Re: Weird problem on my OM1n
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 19:23:36 -0500
Hmmm.  Having just chugged the snowblower through 12" of the white stuff
last night I'm surprised I forgot about the snow.  Definitely brighter
than sunny 16.  But I'll only spot you one stop so I'd say only 1/250
and not 1/500 or 1/1000.  I'd go out and measure the stuff but it's
pitch black at the moment.

Chuck Norcutt