[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies now German Cars

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies now German Cars
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 23:27:38 -0500
Almost all the cars we've owned for over a decade were 'recycled' by a
friend of mine.  He's an automotive engineer who doesn't want to work
for anyone so he buys insurance wrecks, fixes 'em up and sells them.
After hundreds of thousands of miles not one of the cars we've bought
from him has had a significant problem.

A lot of the cars he got came from the Southern part of the U.S. and
with the horrible floods of the past year or so I'm wondering if we'll
be able to get reliable wrecks in the foreseeable future.

FWIW/ScottGee1