[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies now German Cars

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies now German Cars
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 11:09:58 +0000
Oh, you know Andrew, something like, " ... a fool and his money are
soon parted ..." or something like that.

You would be surprised at the number of huge SUV-like machines (and
the new Discovery and Range Rover models are huge and not a little
gopping!) and super-cars are used in London.  I don't know what the
average speed is in London these days, something less than 10mph I
hear, but the advisability of driving a completely useless machine
that gobbles up all the world's remaining fossil fuels remains
astonishing to me.

And then the plonkers who earn loads of dosh playing the completely
wuss game of footy buy the horrid Hummers and Navigators from Over
There ...

And as for 4ltr Beemers ... well! ;-)

Chris
~~ >-)-