[OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 18:39:38 +0000
You mean like the headlight/headlamp switch in my TR-6 that I probably replaced
a half dozen times and one of which I kept in the glove compartment/cubby box
for emergencies?

And I won't even mention the heater diverter valve that sprung a leak and had
to be replaced every other year, the overdrive switch that worked about half
the time, or the hydraulic clutch cylinder that had to be rebuilt bi-anually,
or the oil leaks that...

Never mind.  :-)

Walt, still a teenage hotrodder beneath the old fart disguise

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>