[OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff
From: Barry Hinderks <bkhinderks@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 13:25:24 -0800
I'll second Chris's  comment on the MGB. Both my 1969 driver (bought new)
and the earlier race car were very reliable. Now the Triumphs (TR-2, TR-3,
TR-3A and TR-4) were another story totally. The Mini Cooper S (1275) was
great as was the '65 Austin Healey Sprite that I both drove and later
raced. Never met a Triumph that did not give grief.
Barry H