[OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:20:11 +0000
Not sure about the Healy (almost bought a 3000 instead of an MG TD as my first
car), but the TR-6 cast iron block straight six is, if I recall correctly, a
copy of a '50s Mercedes automobile engine.

Our V-8 engine swap failed largely because we were playing with a trashed TR-6,
so we really didn't care too much.  It can be done.

http://www.britishv8.org/swaps/TR6ford.HTM

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from