[OM] Re: [lens] [way-OT]Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other

Subject: [OM] Re: [lens] [way-OT]Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:21:35 +0000
Just what I was thinking Tom.  Or a nice secondhand Porsche Boxster
or Audi TT Quattro 3.2.  Mind you, I bet my little BMW 2ltr oil-
burner would give him a better top speed, together with using a third
of the fuel ...

... it's no good, he's just going to do it ;-)

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.