[OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 18:13:53 -0500
Yes Chris, its the same Larry.

My Rolls is just another example of the ridiculous-ness of the statement
"You get what you pay for". Sometimes you get much more than you pay for,
when you want what you want, but don't have your state over-covering every
single one of your expenses including full medical for the rest of your
life, even though you'll never do another stitch of work for them.- so you
NEED to find great deals.

At the Vanderbilt estate on LI:

http://mutley.hypermart.net/VandMyRolls.jpg

I got that great deal on it, and enjoy learning about all its aspects, plus
the reaction of those staring at me driving it (which is 100% different than
the reactions to my red '65 tbird convertible.) Plus, if I can learn how to
maintain it if something is needed, rather than throw continually arriving
money at the problems (right now every incoming penny has to keep me eating
& from losing my house).

The T-Bird on LI:

http://mutley.hypermart.net/MyTbird.jpg

Seat of our pants, yes, but we're havin' fun, though my state will never
give me decades (or any amount) of a free ride. (It'll hurt more in the
future, since I'll never be able to retire, especially with an income even
lower than your son's! :)

Fortunately our idiot president is lowering taxes on the rich, so I can pay
even more to help cover other people's pensions for the rest of their
lives...

Larry