[OM] Re: Now for a real question

Subject: [OM] Re: Now for a real question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 20:21:35 -0500
Some of them are tested on Gary Reese's Zuiko lens test page
<http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm>
Near the top of the page there is a little index.  Look for "Non Zuiko
lenses for the OM System"

In addition to whatever is tested here most any Vivitar Series 1, most
any Kiron, most any fast Tokina or Tamron adaptall are good lenses.  I'm
sure many will chime in with their favorites.

My personal favorite non-Zuiko is the Kiron 70-150 f/4.  It's the most
used of all of my 20-or-so lenses.  All of them are probably subject to
oily diaphragms and zoom creep on single touch zooms.

Chuck Norcutt