[OM] Re: some pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: some pictures
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:45:30 +0100
No easyjet transferred everything to Basel (or Bale) but at least now
the flights are on time and checkin is much quicker. It's a little bit
further to travel on the swiss side but flying into Liverpool is much
more convienient for me than Luton  (mid wales). I think they have built
a new terminal at basel just for easyjet.