[OM] Re: Where's the Odyssey camera got to?

Subject: [OM] Re: Where's the Odyssey camera got to?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 08:51:44 EST

In a message dated 12/12/2005 2:48:45 A.M. Central Standard Time,
jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx writes:

As  number 63 on the participant list and less than a dozen stages
(?) achieved  since May, I'm wondering if it should be renamed "Olympus
Odyssey 2005/6/7"  ?
Will film still be available when it gets to  me?

OK, you folks in the frozen Northeast need to put on your warm clothes and
go burn some film or perhaps take photos of you belly buttons.  If you stay  on
schedule the Odyssey camera should hit Texas for the 10 days of Spring  we
have before it gets hotter than hell.  Yes, the wildflowers should be  out and
in their glory and I'd love to get some of those shots on my roll of  film.

Worldwide Pinhole Photography day is April 30, _http://www.pinholeday.org/_
(http://www.pinholeday.org/)  .   Wouldn't it be neat to make a pinhole image
with the OO camera?  It could  happen for me and if not, hopefully for someone
else on the list.  So, boys  and girls, put an extra pair of socks on and get
to burning some  film.  <[8^)  Bill Barber