[OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:04:32 +0000
Before doing my best written imitation of Fred Gwynne as Judge Chamberlain
Haller asking Vincent Gambini (Joe Pesci) "Did you say 'UTE'?  What's a UTE?" I
decided to Google it.  Be damned!  It's a small world after all. :-)

http://www.holden.com.au/www-holden/action/vehicleentry?vehicleid=15

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from