[OM] Re: some pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: some pictures
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 20:04:25 +0100
Hi Chris,

No they were planes - looked like some sort of fighters but I didn't get
a really good luck, unfortunately the auto focus decided to cycle its
focusing between infinity and the small scratch on the plastic window
(are they called windows) I was looking through so I missed getting a
better shot - what with ordering a coffee as well ;-)