[OM] Re: Sad news to report

Subject: [OM] Re: Sad news to report
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:52:37 -0800 (PST)
> Sounds to me like someone is trying to reclaima bedroom and a
> bath  room. What about thte business.  Is she also the CFO, I
> said meekly hoping that my spousal unit doesn't see the
> question I posed to another about this.

Well, let's just say that this would be because of the sale of
that bedroom, bathroom, entire basement, house, garage, car...

The business is going to transform quite a bit.  I have a
consulting/contracting business (pro audio and acoustics) as
well as the fine-art photo business that will be mainlined a
bit. The wedding/portrait side of the business will shutdown. :)
 I'll be adding video production as well as technical writing to
the core business.  We're actually looking at the possibility of
merging our two businesses into one. :0

I'm not sure how to address the B&W side of things yet.  There
is absolutely no way I can take my lab with me, but may look at
a means of utilizing somebody else's space to setup a permanent
darkroom.  Who knows, maybe a listmember would be interested in
a rather complete set of darkroom equipment--just provide the
facility and let me use it once in a while.  Otherwise, I'll
sell the enlargers and keep the RHDesigns stuff with me.  Or
maybe I'll shoot and process film and get a nice Minolta scanner
as well as the new Epson printer.

I can't get into details right now, but let's just say that life
will transform very radically.  No, we're not going
bankrupt--this is all a very positive thing.  Something we've
been planning for several years, but may actually happen during
2006.

My biggest concern is buying affordable health insurance...

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com