[OM] Re: Sad news to report

Subject: [OM] Re: Sad news to report
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 00:29:58 EST

In a message dated 12/12/2005 5:52:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

We're  actually looking at the possibility of
merging our two businesses into one.  :0

My wife and I have shared an office for our two separate insurance agencies
for about 12 years.  It works fine.  She does the stuff in the office  that I
don't like to do and I do the outside stuff that she doesn't like to  do. Mine
is the best end of the deal.  Sure I have to crawl up in an  attic or get up
on a roof from time to time, but heck that isn't so  bad.

Re: Health Insurance

I keep raising my deductible to keep the cost down.  Individual  policies (as
opposed to group) tend to be higher, however you generally don't  see rates
go up as claims occur which is what happens with small group  policies.  You
might check with your "Good Neighbor" agent as we have a  good policy which
allows you to change enough things around to arrive at a  balance between
coverage
and premium.  Group plans offered by employers are  generally cheaper
(because the employer pays part of the premium) and generally  offer more
coverage.

Bill Barber