[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's finished _ IDEA!

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's finished _ IDEA!
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:50:59 +0100
Well, it really is a pity,

this brings another idea to mind - something like the alternative
odessey.
(however, Odessey's are not meant to be easy... I believe it took
homeros also more than a year, and he had help and his own ship... we
have to do everything by snail mail!)

But, couldn't we have some local OM-list gatherings, like we always
have had, and will have.
Someone will have an OM-1, load it with film, and during the meeting
everyone uses the camera

Get the film developed and scanned, send it off to Andrew's website,
and we'll have at least some more results.

This just sprung to my jobless mind.

Iwert.

Op 13-dec-05 om 11:15 heeft Jez Cunningham het volgende geschreven: