[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's finished

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's finished
From: Stephen Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:25:46 -0500
At 09:08 PM 12/13/2005 +1100, Andrew McPhee wrote:

>As a result I have decided to wind up the Olympus Odyssey, it's finished.

Well, this is *most* disappointing to the three of us who actually did what
we said we would do.  I thought it was a good idea, but apparently 67% of
the participants so far have a different viewpoint.  I feel sad for those
who who would still like to participate but will not have the opportunity.

Steve Troy