[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's finished

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's finished
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:32:04 EST

In a message dated 12/13/2005 4:09:44 A.M. Central Standard Time,
macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

As a  result I have decided to wind up the Olympus Odyssey, it's  finished

Grrrr and ohhhh.   It is disappointing and yes, like many others  it had me
thinking about how I might use my one roll of film.  Should you  reconsider and
if there is anyway I could assist you other than breaking a knee  cap or two,
I'd be happy to do so.  Organizing such endeavors can be such a  royal PITA
and I do appreciate all you have done.  Should any new life be  breathed into
the body, I volunteer to be part of your North American hit  squad.  Bill Barber