[OM] Re: OT English as she is spoke

Subject: [OM] Re: OT English as she is spoke
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 15:06:00 +0000
Rats!  I wish I had known that -- about the bags, I mean.  Maybe I'm not paying
attention too good.  :-)  I just this past Sunday ordered a Stealth Reporter
500 AW from B&H for my digital gear, which I felt deserved a new bag.  Of
course, I also needed a couple of rear lens caps for Mamiya-Sekor lenses, so I
guess I'm saving on postage by combining orders.  :-(

Not sure about spotted dick either.  I once knew a girl so dumb she thought
Moby Dick was VD and asphalt was a rectal problem.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --