[OM] Solstice Exchange

Subject: [OM] Solstice Exchange
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 07:54:47 -0800
This comment got my attention.

I personally would have liked to participate in the exchange this year,
as I have in other years. However, for me anyway, the time between
receiving notification that there would be an exchange again this year
and the drop-dead date for having to get a submission in the post was
far too short.

Should there be a Summer Solstice Exchange, also, I intend to
participate if there should be sufficient lead time.

---
Scott Gomez