[OM] Re: Oly lens tests

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly lens tests
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:51:14 -0500
Cc: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Winsor Crosby" <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Didn't look at the chart, but the 18-70 zoom that is packaged with the D70
is simply outstanding -- one of the best lenses I have ever used.  So much
so I kept it for use with the D2X.

So.....I'd be hard pressed to believe any manufacturer's kit lenses were
that much better than anyone elses.  I know the entry level Canon and Nikon
are not quite as good, but some are, some are not.

Tom

From: "Joao T. da Costa" <joaocosta@xxxxxxx>