[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's finished

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's finished
From: "Gary W. Marklund" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 19:49:58 -0700
Being in Arizona, I am well down the list for North America but was certainly
looking forward to participating. I was especially interested because it was
a "film" project as opposed to "silicon". Please keep me on the list if you
change your mind or resurrect the  OO under a different set of rules.

Andrew, I totally understand and appreciate your frustration. You put a lot of
high quality work into the effort. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Gary