[OM] Re: Solstice exchange??????

Subject: [OM] Re: Solstice exchange??????
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 21:14:38 -0600
Jez Cunningham wrote:

> [Oh how I dislike people who post:] "Me too"
> Jez
>
> On 12/13/05, Bill Pearce <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>Guys,
>>
>>There is one? I thought it had died,but I must have missed it in one of
>>the
>>floods of OT threads with long dead subject lines.
>>
>>If there is one, it will be the first I've missed. Sorry
>>
>>Bill Pearce

Brian and I did not put together a Solstice Exchange earlier this year,
but a late-year Exchange is winding up. Prints should be winging their
way to participants -- if they're not there already. Brian will be
unveiling the scanned images on December 22. Look for his announcement.

We'll catch you next year, guys, and will try to make a few additional
announcements before the deadline so the Exchange doesn't get lost in
the torrent.

Steve