[OM] Re: [OT] My best Christmas present.

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] My best Christmas present.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 06:35:55 EST
Andrew, Thank you for sharing this part of your human experience as it is
also a gift to each of us.  This will be a very special Christmas you will
always remember in much the same way that she will always remember the special
man who made such a difference in her life.  Her reciprocation of the love  you
gave is a powerful lesson.  Thank you for sharing it and I will be  reminded
of your story as I  acknowledge those who have touched me  during this holiday
season.  Love is a powerful experience, acknowledging  the love which was
given is also a powerful experience.  Bill  Barber