[OM] FS OM-stuff and filters for sale (lower prices)

Subject: [OM] FS OM-stuff and filters for sale (lower prices)
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 21:39:45 +0100
Hello zuikoholics,

There are som OM-goodies left for sale. Since X-mas is near and I did well
on the bay I decided to offer all items to the list again for the same
asking price, but now expressed in US Dollars instead of Euro's. A pricedrop
of 15%. Furthermore, because I want to clear out completely, I will offer 4
filters for the price of 3.

You can find the pictures at:
http://home.wanadoo.nl/wiliam/index.html

Short descriptions can be found in an Excel sheet:
http://home.wanadoo.nl/wiliam/forsalelist.xls

All confirmed orders will be shipped immediately. I trust you will pay when
I can mail you the exact shipping cost after shipping. Paymment can be made
using Paypal or, within the EU by using IBAN and BIC codes.

Items that will fit throuh a normal sized letterbox (filres) will be shipped
in pouched enveloppe. Shipping cost up to 100grs within Europe: EUR 2,00
outside: EUR 3,00. Insured packages up to 2 KG Europe: 16,50 outside EUR
22,50.

I will be away over Christmas and new-year, so the offer is open untill
midnight Thursday december 22 (Amsterdam time). Everything is on first come
first served basis. Some bigger goodies I will list here:

Item    brand         group     type                            cond.   remark
Price   ;
1146    Olympus lens    300mm/4.5                         8,5   includes
original case (6)
275,00  ;
1002    Olympus lens    teleconverter 2X-A      boxed 9 --
80,00   ;
1126    Olympus body    mju 105 black               8   --
40,00   ;
1124    Olympus body    IS-10                           8,5     --
35,00   ;
1061    Olympus macro   auto extension tube 25mm        9       with original
case
30,00   ;
1062    Olympus macro   auto extension tube 14mm        9       with original
case
30,00   ;
1063    Olympus macro   auto extension tube 7mm       9 with original case
30,00   ;
(All macro auto extension tubes in 1 buy for $75,00)
1023    Olympus body    OM-2n black                       6     shutter stays
open 2
minutes on auto. NO WARRANTY!   25,00   ;
1081    Vivitar lens    200mm/3.5                         7     small scratch
on front lens
25,00   ;
1148    Olympus flash   TTL Auto connector 4          7,5
20,00   ;
1149    Sima          other     Lead pouch (X-ray)            7,5       will
hold 22 35mm films
10,00   ;

Please mail me off-list with any orders or questions.

Merry X-mas!

Wiliam