[OM] Re: Advise sought for the dark side

Subject: [OM] Re: Advise sought for the dark side
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:36:27 -0500
You can always crop an image to isolate part of it, but if you did not
or could not include enough you'll never see it.  IMO, when quality is
comparable, wider is better.

This is true especially since you mention architecture.  When you find
your back against the wall, you'll be glad for the extra coverage the
7~14 provides.

FWIW/ScottGee1

SNIP!