[OM] Re: OT English as she is spoke

Subject: [OM] Re: OT English as she is spoke
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 13:34:00 +0000
* On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 09:18:15AM -0400, Andrew Dacey said:

> On 12/15/05, Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > And my hat's off to you for it, Jon. As far as I have seen, you're in a
> > definite minority.
>
> Well given my own stickler activity and my relative youth (I'm 28),
> I'd say that I'm a member of that minority as well.

Hmm,  well, though I'm not hugely vocal on the list here, I am in general
quite a stickler for precision and accuracy.  And being 24, I'm at least
slightly younger than you.   A born curmudgeon?  Hrm, no.  I only started
caring when "l337sp43|<" became fashionable,  and I couldn't be arsed to
waste my mind on reading it.  But still,  a curmudgeon eventually.  I'm
glad to be one!

p.
--
patrick-moore--[  The Dali Lama walks into Pizza Hut and asks: "Can you make]
+44-7989-853215[                                    me one with everything?"]