[OM] Fungal Fisheye - update good and bad news

Subject: [OM] Fungal Fisheye - update good and bad news
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:59:10 +0100
The good news is that I received the rearmost element back yesterday
after re-cementing and I reassembled the lens. The fungus has not all
gone and the inner element is still a little cloudy, but it is much
better than when I started. I have a useable lens even if its worthless
to sell.

The bad news is I think I have been to trusting with the ebay seller, I
have yet to see the agreed refund and because i trusted his word I let
it slip over  the 60 day limit for complaints so I think my only
recourse is to put it down as a nasty experience  (excuse it to the fact
that my guard was down due to our newborn) and leave him negative
feedback. I could maybe try the citizens advice bureau. I have emailed
to him that this is what I do unless the matter is resolved soon -
unless  anyone has any other ideas.

Ian