[OM] Re: Fungal Fisheye - update good and bad news

Subject: [OM] Re: Fungal Fisheye - update good and bad news
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:44:31 -0000
I had a no-good on that auction site who paid with a rubber cheque.
Fortunately he lived in Wales, so the Lord Chancellor's "Money Claim Online"
website made it both possible and easy to go after him.  Needless to say, I
won judgement by default, which is what I wanted - I didn't hold out any
hope of cash, but at least he now has a County Court judgement on his credit
record.  It was worth the approx GBP30 it cost me, and from previous
detailed understanding of how the Small Claims Service operates, much
preferable.

https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/csmco/index.jsp

--
Piers