[OM] Re: OT English as she is spoke OT

Subject: [OM] Re: OT English as she is spoke OT
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:44:33 +0000
You might be right Piers, depending on how close the second sentence
is to the meaning I think (or you think) it has ... ;-)

I despair of hearing the present conditional on Radio 4, let alone
the future.  We ought to get together, at a suitable hostelry, to
discuss it, not least because it would be nice to see My Preciousss,
I mean the 24 shift, again!  ;-)

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker