[OM] Re: e-1 or om4-ti

Subject: [OM] Re: e-1 or om4-ti
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:28:33 -0700
Hi Kem:

I have found it very difficult to get a roll of Velvia into the E1, so its
ability to shoot slides is hampered.

I have an OM 1. 3, 4 and  4Ti  all of them fulfill the basic needs of
winding and shutter speed --- it is the glass that is the attraction, you
can't mount the Zuiko 16/3.5, 21/2.0, 28/2.0, 50/1.2, 85/2.0, or 180/2.0 on
that Nkn Fe2.  The 4Ti is worth the $1200 CDN I paid for it (it was LNIB)
for the extra functions, superb metering,  the more efficient electronics
(less battery drain), the ability to use all the flash toys and being the
last in line it is proving to be reliable and will give long service. Also
the the viewfinder, I shoot WA's a lot and I can't come to terms with the
tiny tunnel  E1 viewfinder or wish to gaze at the little LCD. That is my
logic, but if you just need to wind and click any of the bodies will work
fine.

Gord