[OM] TOPE 25 shooting season is open

Subject: [OM] TOPE 25 shooting season is open
From: Olaf Greve <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:34:07 +0100
Hi guys,

I've been having a few extremely busy weeks, and due to that it has
slipped my mind to announce that the shooting season for TOPE 25
"Technology" is open now. :P

Down below follow the specifics for the theme:

TOPE 25: Technology
Shooting date: +/- December 10th, 2005 until +/- January 21st, 2006.
Abstract:
"Where would we be nowadays without technology? The idea of this theme
is to show technology in all its intricacies, or perhaps the contrary of
showing just how simple technology can be at times. Also, showing the
application of technology for achieving specific purposes is a valid
interpretation of the theme, just along as (some) of the technological
means are shown as well then."

Enjoy the theme, and I'm looking forward to seeing the great entries
coming in!!!!

Cheers!
Olafo