[OM] Re: (OM) Seen on TV, bird photos OT?

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Seen on TV, bird photos OT?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 08:21:12 -0800
I think it would be better just to focus on that he invested the effort of
taking 10,000 images to put together a picture display of the 76 different
bird found inside the city. He probably has many more superb pictures but
the size of the show is limited and there are apparently "only" 76 different
types of birds. I didn't see 76 images but had limited time to look. The
display may have multiple images of each bird. He may well be selling some
of those "9924 deleted" images that aren't in the show.
-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: Jez Cunningham <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>

My math(s) results in: 10000 images - 76 keepers = 9924 deleted...
br
Jez