[OM] Re: snapshot-type shooting picture

Subject: [OM] Re: snapshot-type shooting picture
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:02:00 -0600
On 12/15/05, Wayne Culberson <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/1043183
>
> My son, Nicolas, and I were out the other day trying out his new shooter, a
> Remington 22-250. So I took a shot of him while he was shooting. As with
> some reds. the C5050 doesn't do hunter orange very well either I guess :-),
> but it did handle the cold for awhile.

I would be curious if the color improved if you were to switch to
Adobe RGB.  Perhaps shoot RAW first (I can't tell from the exif if you
converted from RAW but suspect not).

My C5060WZ is a little too saturated at default settings, which
generates a crazy color here and there.  In PS I sometimes pull up Hue
and Saturation and select that particular color and pull down the
saturation a bit and all is right.

Joel W.