[OM] Olympus Odyssey - it's NOT finished

Subject: [OM] Olympus Odyssey - it's NOT finished
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 11:59:40 -0800
Hello Boris,

John said he would be able to turn around an OM-1 fairly quickly after the
Holidays. I'm going to box up about 4 cameras this weekend, and ship them,
so that he will almost surely have one that can be quickly made ready. There
have been other members who have also offered to put their camera at risk. I
think it best that I get John to fix up one of mine and use it. If the
camera gets enough pictures posted to the Olympus Odyssey web site, I will
be happy even if I never get the camera back. Andrew had commited a
cherished camera to the cause with great hopes and expectations. My modest
expectations and ability to make free phone calls to recipients in the
begining should make it easier for me to carry on what Andrew put a lot of
effort into starting.

I hope to put up a web page this weekend to collect opinions on some
proposed changes. Most of what I do will happen on weekends because of work
commitments. This weekend is looking like there will be enough time to get
everything rolling.

Again, whoever has Andrew's camera please return it to him. The Odyssey
continues...

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>

Well...
   I said that I am donating my OM1 to the project.  Do you or do you not
want the journey to continue....?
   Boris