[OM] March 2006 - trip to Arizona - recommendations

Subject: [OM] March 2006 - trip to Arizona - recommendations
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:54:44 -0800
I'm headed to Arizona in March for a mountain biking trip, and as I haven't
been throughout Arizona, I'm hoping a few list members can give me some
ideas on places to go for photography.  I'm thinking about Canyon De Chelly,
but I'm open to any ideas list members may have.

Also, if any of you are avid mountain bikers, I wouldn't mind hearing about
riding areas, too.

OM Content:  likely an OM-4, a few lenses, and a Bronica S2 for medium
format b/w.

James Olson
5295 Birch St.
Astoria, OR. 97103