[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's NOT finished

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's NOT finished
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:07:57 -0800
My vote is to do both. I can provide space to host the pictures for the OM
day for a year or two  (perhaps longer). I can commit to keeping the Odyssey
hosted even longer. I'll try to get one or more vote counting web pages up
tonght. Probably everyone even slightly interested should make plans to take
an OM picture. Although it would be more unique/interesting if they were all
taken on the same day, it might be more realistic to allow more time. New
Year eve is on a Saturday. Would Jan 1, 2006 be a good day?

For now, I'll commit to getting a vote counting page up before Sunday
morning.

-jeff