[OM] Re: e-1 or om4-ti

Subject: [OM] Re: e-1 or om4-ti
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 22:56:47 -0500
Yes, an end of an era, as another list member has said. And even
<e1 at zuik.net> is not accurate now. Perhaps <5d@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
might be closer?

May we all take a reverent pause, a silent moment of reflection, for the
passing of an age. ... For a time when Vert and Toky once roamed in
camera bags.

sigh... now everything has been reduced to mere bits... And soon I will be
out of little containers to put miscellaneous parts in.

An old friend I no longer have time to spend with. It's almost too painful
just to open the dry box and disturb the resting OM-4t, waiting for a chance
to prove himself once again, yet hopes dashed as he is returned to his
resting spot.... and those three rolls of exposed film, still sitting in the
basement refrigerator, never developed, no longer important. Oh what kind
of unfeeling person have I become toward my old friends... No longer
patient enough to take the time in this new era of instant gratification.
I'm not even sure my film scanner still works - once used to try and
justify film versus diggigitall... sigh... I think I'll go cry privately now.

Wayne