[OM] Olympus Photos Around the World in ? Days

Subject: [OM] Olympus Photos Around the World in ? Days
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 01:51:44 -0800
The idea was proposed to have everyone take a picture with their own OM
during a specified period. I've posted a vote counting page to find the
number of days and the date for taking pictures that the most people want.
The current total will be displayed after you vote. Please only vote once.

I'll try to get the current total visible tomorrow or maybe later. My brain
went to sleep an hour ago.

http://www.jkeller.com/olympus_worldwide.htm

This is not intended to replace the Olympus Odyssey. It is another
opportunity to enjoy the camaraderie of Olympus photography.

-jeff